This page has moved to a new address.

I am Second: faith and football when the Oklahoma Sooners and Texas Longhorns Play on Saturday

Think Christianly: I am Second: faith and football when the Oklahoma Sooners and Texas Longhorns Play on Saturday

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I am Second: faith and football when the Oklahoma Sooners and Texas Longhorns Play on Saturday

Well it is time once again for the Red River Rivalry. But more important to each starting quarterback, Sam Bradford and Colt McCoy, is their faith in Jesus Christ and the influence for him that they can have.

Here is a video of them sharing their story at I am Second. Like Tim Tebow of Florida, these guys are trying to live their lives for Christ in the unique spotlight of elite college football. My hats off to them all for trying to think Christianly about the opportunities and challenges they find themselves with. (click here)

oh yea, I almost forgot...BOOMER SOONER :)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

Hook 'em!

October 14, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home