This page has moved to a new address.

Classic Teaching on the Art of Dating by Tommy Nelson

Think Christianly: Classic Teaching on the Art of Dating by Tommy Nelson

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Classic Teaching on the Art of Dating by Tommy Nelson

How do you have a great dating relationship that will lead to a healthy marriage relationship?Tommy Nelson's whole study on the Song of Solomon (12 sessions) that I went through in college several times, has had a bigger impact on me as a husband and my understanding of marriage than anything else I have ever done. I am so grateful for this mentoring I received. Here is a great talk on how to cultivate a healthy relationship and lay a good foundation for marriage.





You can order it here.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home