This page has moved to a new address.

My interview with Brett Kunkle of Stand to Reason on my new book Think Christianly

Think Christianly: My interview with Brett Kunkle of Stand to Reason on my new book Think Christianly

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My interview with Brett Kunkle of Stand to Reason on my new book Think Christianly

I just returned from speaking at a parent / teen apologetics conference in Anchorage, Alaska with my friend Brett Kunkle of Stand to Reason. While in the frozen northwest, he interviewed me about faith, culture, worldview, apologetics, the local church and the next generation on his Bulletproof podcast. Here is the audio from that interview. Here is Brett's podcast.

More about Think Christianly: Looking at the Intersection of Faith and Culture here.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home