Thursday, February 24, 2011
- Name: Jonathan Morrow
- Location: United States
Jonathan Morrow is the founder of Think Christianly (www.thinkChristianly.org). He is the author of Welcome to College: A Christ-follower's Guide for the Journey, Think Christianly: Looking at the Intersection of Faith and Culture, and Is God Just a Human Invention? And Seventeen Other Questions Raised by the New Atheists (with Sean McDowell), and contributed the chapter "Introducing Spiritual Formation" to Foundations of Spiritual Formation: A Community Approach to Becoming Like Christ. Jonathan also contributed several articles to the Apologetics Study Bible for Students. He graduated with an M.Div. and an M.A. in philosophy of religion and ethics from Talbot School of Theology and is currently the equipping pastor at Fellowship Bible Church. His books have been featured on shows like Family Life Today, Stand to Reason, Breakpoint, Frank Pastore, The Janet Mefferd Show, and Apologetics 315. **This is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not necessarily those of my employer.**
- Tim Keller on Fox News
- America Quiet on the Execution of Afghan Christian...
- Are Christians intolerant? Should they be?
- What is Love?
- What the Bible Doesn't Say About Sex
- Resources for the Christian Life
- The paradox of America’s unborn
- How Facebook Changes Teen Dating
- Becoming Rooted and Established in Your Faith
- Joel Osteen's Moment on Homosexuality — Your Own M...