This page has moved to a new address.

America Quiet on the Execution of Afghan Christian Said Musa

Think Christianly: America Quiet on the Execution of Afghan Christian Said Musa

Monday, February 21, 2011

America Quiet on the Execution of Afghan Christian Said Musa

"I also agree . . . to sacrifice my life in public [where] I will tell [about my] faith in Lord Jesus Christ, son of God, [so] other believers will take courage and be strong in their faith.” Those are the words of an imprisoned Said Musa in Afghanistan who will soon be executed for the ‘crime’ of choosing to become a Christian. Let that sink in. I encourage you to:
  • Pray for courage for Said Musa.
  • Read Acts 4:1-37
  • Spread the word about Said through your social network and contact our state department to advocate for justice on his behalf.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home