This page has moved to a new address.

C.S. Lewis on the light of Christianity

Think Christianly: C.S. Lewis on the light of Christianity

Friday, July 24, 2009

C.S. Lewis on the light of Christianity

Do I think there are good reasons to be a Christian? Absolutely!

But one of the more surprising things about Christianity is that it also explains so many other things as well. In other words, there is light (i.e., evidence) that leads you down the path toward the Christian faith and once you arrive you are delighted to discover that it becomes the light that explains everything else. Or as C.S. Lewis so vividly captured it, “I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it but because by it I see everything else.”

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home