This page has moved to a new address.

International Justice Day - Mocha Club

Think Christianly: International Justice Day - Mocha Club

Friday, July 17, 2009

International Justice Day - Mocha Club

Hello everyone, today is International Justice Day. I was unaware of that fact as well until I received an email from from my friends at The Mocha Club--who are doing something about injustice. They--along with many others--are embodying the good news of the kingdom of God. My wife and I support them because they have a vision for becoming good news to people who desperately need it. Take a minute and watch this video...



"...let justice roll down like waters And righteousness like an ever-flowing stream."--Amos 5:24

Another ministry, International Justice Mission.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home