This page has moved to a new address.

Bible Reading Plans for the New Year

Think Christianly: Bible Reading Plans for the New Year

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bible Reading Plans for the New Year

Hello everyone. I hope you had a good Christmas. I took a blogging break, but it's good to be back.

One of the goals I have is to be more consistent in my reading of Scripture--just to let the Word wash over me. In light of that I came a cross a great post that outlines some great Bible reading plans for 2009.

Click here for the plans.

"All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work." - 2 Timothy 3:16-17 (ESV)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......

December 31, 2008 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Thanks for posting that.

December 31, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home