This page has moved to a new address.

Am I More Than My Brain?

Think Christianly: Am I More Than My Brain?

Monday, December 8, 2008

Am I More Than My Brain?

Many today argue that physics and chemistry is all that exists (i.e., is real). That takes out minds, souls, free will, ethics, miracles, consciousness, joy, love etc.

But I want to draw your attention to the Mind / Brain issue. It is important for Christians to realize that humans are more than just a bag of chemical reactions (we are composed of body and soul / mind - material and immaterial). Take some time and read a fascinating article by Neurosurgeon Michael Egnor. It won't take too long, but this stuff is important to think about.

Click here for article

Let me know what you think...

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home