This page has moved to a new address.

2 Reasons Why a Gap Year is a Great Idea for Students

Think Christianly: 2 Reasons Why a Gap Year is a Great Idea for Students

Thursday, July 5, 2012

2 Reasons Why a Gap Year is a Great Idea for Students

While there are many reasons I’m a fan of students taking a gap year, in this post I will briefly mention two. But before I get to them, I want to say a few words from the perspective of one who wants to see students flourish as Christ-followers’ in college and beyond. I have the privilege of working with high school and college students both in the local church setting and as I speak around the country. I’m more convinced than ever...(read the rest of my guest blog post at the Lid).

Are you following us on twitter? @thnkchristianly and @Jonathan_Morrow

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home