How to Prepare Teenagers for College and Beyond - New Podcast
|Click Here to Order Welcome to College|
- 72% of 18-29 year olds self identify as “Spiritual but not religious”
- 54% of “conservative protestant” teenagers affirmed that there was more than one way to God
- 32% of 13-17 year olds left their faith behind because of “intellectual skepticism”
- Less than “one-half of one percent of adults in the Mosaic generation – i.e., those aged 18 to 23 – have a biblical worldview.”
- 60% percent of young people who went to church as teens drop out or disengage after high school.
Have you found this blog helpful? You can have it delivered right to your inbox by signing up here.
What do you think is the greatest challenge that today's students face in college?