This page has moved to a new address.

Remembering the Life of Charles "Chuck" Colson

Think Christianly: Remembering the Life of Charles "Chuck" Colson

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Remembering the Life of Charles "Chuck" Colson

Like thousands of people all over the world, I listened to Chuck Colson's Break Point program as he engaged the issues of our day from a Christian perspective. I learned from what he said and equally important--how he said it. Chuck Colson was a hero of mine and I am sad that I will never again hear his distinctive voice lovingly contending for truth coming through my radio. I'll never forget receiving his endorsement for my book Think Christianly: Looking at the Intersection of Faith and Culture last fall. I was humbled that he would take the time and deeply challenged to faithfully live up to the words he wrote: "As someone who has devoted many years of ministry to teaching Christian worldview. I am thrilled to see dynamic and faithful worldview leaders like Jonathan Morrow stepping to the fore. Think Christianly, in a compelling and accessible way, equips Christians young and old to engage the culture winsomely, intelligently, and with confidence.” Chuck Colson fought the good fight, he ran his race and has finished well. Now it's my turn...now it's our turn. May God give me the grace to invest my life in the next generation for the glory of God and may my life make just a fraction of the impact for eternity that Chuck Colson's did during his 80 years on this earth.

“One of the most wonderful things about being a Christian is that I don’t ever get up in the morning and wonder if what I do matters. I live every day to the fullest because I can live it through Christ and I know no matter what I do today, I’m going to do something to advance the Kingdom of God.”— Charles Colson



More on the powerful life of Chuck Colson.

A moving interview in which Chuck Colson talks about the what the good life is really all about (30 min).

Think Christianly with Jonathan Morrow

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home