This page has moved to a new address.

Why Trust Jesus?

Think Christianly: Why Trust Jesus?

Monday, June 14, 2010

Why Trust Jesus?

In Dave Sterrett's new book, he gives you plenty of reason to. What I especially appreciate is his holistic approach in which he offers various reasons - personal, intellectual, emotional - to trust Jesus.

What can you expect from this book?

"Our generation is up for grabs! The last decade has shaken our trust in personal safety through terrorist attacks, school shootings, economic turmoil, and war. Our trust has been shattered in other areas as we have seen hypocrisy in governmental leaders as well as in the church. We are looking for relationships that are authentic and full of life, but we have many questions in regard to faith, reason, suffering and even the person of Jesus himself. Author and speaker Dave Sterrett helps us answer these and other questions:

Why Should I Trust Jesus when So Many Other Spiritual Paths Exist?
Why Should I Trust Jesus When All I Need to do is Trust Myself?
Why Should I Trust Jesus in the Midst of Suffering and Death?
Why Should I Trust Jesus When I Have Failed So Many Times?"

Why Trust Jesus?: An Honest Look at Doubts, Plans, Hurts, Desires, Fears, Questions, and Pleasures

If you are looking for some reasons to consider Jesus, this is a great book to start with!


Labels: , ,