This page has moved to a new address.

Anne Rice Interview About Her Journey of Faith at I am second

Think Christianly: Anne Rice Interview About Her Journey of Faith at I am second

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Anne Rice Interview About Her Journey of Faith at I am second

“Famed Interview with the Vampire author Anne Rice confesses there is no rest and no peace without God, in a new video in which she talks about her return to the Christian faith.

For 38 years, Rice was a “Christ-haunted atheist,” she says in a recently posted “I Am Second” video. Her vampire novels were a reflection of her internal struggle living in the godless world she created.

The vampire, she says, is a metaphor for the outcast and the person who feels cut off from God.”

Watch her fascinating and vulnerable video at I am Second (click here)

More of the article, here.

Labels: , , , , ,