What I learned from a twelve year old...
1. People need to stop underestimating and under challenging young people
2. Her ability to communicate, understand and interact with the issues was very impressive
3. She did not appeal to the Bible to settle the question (like a trump card our culture does not accept)
4. She was winsome and earned the respect from her peers and judges
5. She did all this by taking one of the most contentious issues of our day head on, abortion.
After watching this, ask yourself if you could have given that 7th grade speech?
To further equip yourself on this issue, see one of my recent posts.