This page has moved to a new address.

My chapter, Dealing with Doubt, featured at Brio Magazine of Focus on the Family

Think Christianly: My chapter, Dealing with Doubt, featured at Brio Magazine of Focus on the Family

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My chapter, Dealing with Doubt, featured at Brio Magazine of Focus on the Family

Everyone has doubts...but what do we do with them? Does having doubts reveal a lack of faith?

I wanted to share that Brio's online magazine is featuring my chapter, Dealing with Doubt, from Welcome to College. You can read the article on Brio's homepage by clicking here.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob Beaird said...

Great article, Jonathan! Very exciting, too, that it is in Brio, where a lot of teenagers will get encouraged by your wisdom.

October 11, 2008 at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home