This page has moved to a new address.

NEW RELEASE

Think Christianly: NEW RELEASE

Monday, September 22, 2008

NEW RELEASE

Hello, just wanted to let everyone know that a chapter I submitted as part of a book project has just been released. The book is Foundations of Spiritual Formation: A Community Approach to Becoming More Like Christ. I contributed the first chapter, Introducing Spiritual Formation, in which I attempt to lay the theological framework for how God changes us to become more like Jesus. Among others, I address questions like do we do the changing or does God? and where does the Gospel fit in with this?

Howard Hendricks wrote the foreword and several notable scholars contributed to the work: Darrell Bock, Klaus Issler, and Richard Averbeck among others.

God opened this door for me to walk through and I am thankful to have been invited to participate in this team effort by Paul Pettit, the director of Spiritual Formation at Dallas Theological Seminary.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Trish Berg said...

Jonathan-Congrats an this new boko release! So cool to be a part of something like that!

Hope all is well with you - Praying for you today- Blessings-
Trish Berg
www.TrishBerg.com

September 23, 2008 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Jonathan Morrow said...

Thanks Trish--I appreciate your prayers and encouragment!

I hope you and your family are doing well!

September 24, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home