This page has moved to a new address.

Jonathan Morrow on The Harvest Show for Welcome to College

Think Christianly: Jonathan Morrow on The Harvest Show for Welcome to College

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Jonathan Morrow on The Harvest Show for Welcome to College

Well, I had my first taste of doing TV today and it was a wonderful experience! I want to thank everyone at The Harvest Show. They invited me on to talk about my book Welcome to College: A Christ-follower's Guide for the Journey. You can watch it here (it is a 10 minute segment toward the end of the show).

I wrote this book to encourage and equip students to flourish as followers of Jesus Christ in college (secular or Christian). It would be a good High school graduation gift for churches and youth groups to give away. Parents would be able to read these short chapters and then work a Christian perspective on these issues into their everyday rhythms of life as a family--dinner, driving, or watching TV. Current college students will be able to find plenty of help and encouragement for whatever issue, opportunity, or challenge they faced that day.

If you are visiting my site for the first time as a result of the show, welcome! You were rerouted to my blog. We are putting the finishing touches on our redesign of http://www.thinkchristianly.org/. Think Chrisitanly "exists to encourage and equip Christ-followers to think Christianly about all of life."

Feel free to leave comments on my blog or post questions; I'd love to hear from you!

"Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."--Romans 12:1-2

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Trish Berg said...

Jonathan-

What a joy to meet you this morning when we were both on The Harvest Show. I enjoyed learning more about your book and your family.

I wish you all the best on your writing journey,

Many blessings to you-
Trish Berg
www.TrishBerg.com

May 8, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home