This is a MUCH needed DVD that I hope will be viewed far and wide! Join hosts Brit Hume, Chuck Colson, Dr. Robert George and a distinguished panel as they undertake a six part exploration of Ethics before a live student audience in Princeton, NJ. The panel, students and interviewed guests will examine and discuss these questions over six thirty minute sessions:
- How did we get into this mess?
- Is there truth, a moral law we can all know?
- If we know what is right, can we do it?
- What does it mean to be human?
- Ethics in the Market Place
- Ethics in Public Life
Doing the Right Thing: A Six - Part Exploration of Ethics (Preview)
Labels: Apologetics, Capitalism, Environmental Ethics, Ethics, Morality