2010 EPS Apologetics Conference: Set Forth Your Case - Equipping Christians for Discipleship and Evangelism
"Come for three days and learn from Alvin Plantinga, William Lane Craig, Gary Habermas, Greg Koukl, Randy Newman and twenty-five other influencers in Christian apologetics as they equip you about the issues facing contemporary Christian witness. Enjoy individual plenary sessions, breakout sessions, and panel discussions on cutting-edge issues facing contemporary Christian witness."
View Sessions and Tracks, click here
Here are the Top Five Reasons to Attend:
- Receive training from nationally-recognized leaders and communicators in prominent areas of apologetics, theology, philosophy, history and science.
- Grow in confidence in God and the truthfulness of Christianity as a worldview.
- Catch a vision for how apologetics work and training is fruitful for the local church.
- Learn how to graciously persuade and compel people to consider reasons and evidences for Christian truth claims.
- Network and partner with fellow Christian leaders, organizations, teachers, and authors intent on equipping and edifying people to be an empowered witness for God and His kingdom in our communities.
November 18 - 20, 2010
Johnson Ferry Baptist Church
To register, click here