This page has moved to a new address.

Voices of Haiti - A Daily Photo Essay

Think Christianly: Voices of Haiti - A Daily Photo Essay

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Voices of Haiti - A Daily Photo Essay

You owe it to yourself to see some of these beautiful pictures from haiti. My friend and photographer Jeremy Cowart explains why he put this together:

"After the 7.0 earthquake rocked Haiti on January 12th of this year, I was deeply moved as most of you were. For days I watched as the television flashed images of gloom and doom... dead bodies, crumbled buildings... It just felt like a heartless display of numbers and statistics. "How were the people feeling?" I wondered. I was tired of hearing endless reports from strangers that just arrived to this devastated nation. So I decided to go to Port-Au-Prince myself and ask them directly. My question was simply "What do you have to say about all this?" This photo essay reveals the many answers to that question."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home