Tuesday, September 22, 2009
- Name: Jonathan Morrow
- Location: United States
Jonathan Morrow is the founder of Think Christianly (www.thinkChristianly.org). He is the author of Welcome to College: A Christ-follower's Guide for the Journey, Think Christianly: Looking at the Intersection of Faith and Culture, and Is God Just a Human Invention? And Seventeen Other Questions Raised by the New Atheists (with Sean McDowell), and contributed the chapter "Introducing Spiritual Formation" to Foundations of Spiritual Formation: A Community Approach to Becoming Like Christ. Jonathan also contributed several articles to the Apologetics Study Bible for Students. He graduated with an M.Div. and an M.A. in philosophy of religion and ethics from Talbot School of Theology and is currently the equipping pastor at Fellowship Bible Church. His books have been featured on shows like Family Life Today, Stand to Reason, Breakpoint, Frank Pastore, The Janet Mefferd Show, and Apologetics 315. **This is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not necessarily those of my employer.**
- Can we learn how to live a joyful life?
- Where Does Evolution Leave God? The Dawkins Armstr...
- Max Lucado on How to Overcome Fear
- Mark D Roberts on Facebook and Addiction
- Christian Scholar Darrell Bock on a Large or Small...
- Saddleback Church Apologetics Conference 2009 Audi...
- Does Richard Dawkins Exist?
- How to Have Quiet Time and Prayer with God featuri...
- Journey Into the Cell
- The self-esteem myth