This page has moved to a new address.

A Reasonable Faith?

Think Christianly: A Reasonable Faith?

Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Reasonable Faith?

One of the most wonderful discoveries I made soon after becoming a Christ-follower during my junior year of high school was that Christianity makes sense. I didn't have to hide behind "blind faith" or stop thinking to be a Christian (Luke 10:27). On the contrary, some of the brightest people I knew were Christians.

Today I want to highlight a ministry, Reasonable Faith. This is the ministry of Dr. William Lane Craig (one of my professors in graduate school at Talbot). He is one of the smartest people I have ever met; yet he also deeply loves Jesus. It isn't about cold, logical arguments with no life or passion or heart. Craig embodies what it means to be a good ambassador for Christ and I commend his ministry to you. (there are Q&A weekly, Podcasts, blogs, forums, and free articles and audio/video to download).

Reasonable Faith is "providing an articulate, intelligent voice in defense of biblical Christianity in the public square."

You can also check out his new book coming out, Reasonable Faith: Christian Truth and Apologetics . This will help ground you in the "why" questions of the Christian faith. A truly important work.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home