This page has moved to a new address.

Let the Adventure Begin...

Think Christianly: Let the Adventure Begin...

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Let the Adventure Begin...


I came across an article in the April issue of Discipleship Journal called, "Let the Adventure Begin: God is always Near and ever up to something." It was a good article and I commend it to you. Here are two quotes that hit me:

"An adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered."--G.K. Chersterton

"Life becomes an adventure, on the other hand, when I remember that God is
in the equation, that reality consists of me plus the wise and wonderful, powerful and loving Lord of the universe."
I find the times that I forget that God is part of the equation are the times I am not doing so well.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home